You are trying to update firmware on your Performance Monitor (PM) and the PM is now stuck on "Concept2 USB Flash Loader" or the monitor display is completely blank.
- Remove any cables or devices from the Performance Monitor.
- Remove one of the D cell batteries from the PM.
- On the monitor face, simultaneously press and hold Units and the first and fifth buttons on the right while re-inserting the battery.
- You should now receive the "Concept2 USB Flash Loader" message if you hadn’t already.
- Restart your computer and launch the Concept2 Utility program.
- Plug the PM into your computer, select Update Firmware, and follow the steps on the Concept2 Utility screen to update the firmware on your PM.