Our floor stands provide an alternative method of supporting the SkiErg if wall mounting is not an option. A floor stand makes the SkiErg free standing, allowing you to use the SkiErg anywhere. Featuring steel supports and a laminated wooden base, our floor stands are tough and well-built. Caster wheels allow for ease of movement, and an anti-skid, wear-resistant base offers firm footing.
Offered in two widths:
- Standard—For those needing a more compact setup.
- Floor stand base: 24 in x 52 in (61 cm x 132 cm)
- Floor stand installed on SkiErg: 24 in x 52 in x 85 in (61 cm x 132 cm x 215.9 cm)
- Part number 2720
- Wide—Provides an additional 8 in (20 cm) of width for those who prefer or need a bit more space. Note: The wide floor stand is wider than many door frames, so please check dimensions carefully depending on your use case. The wide floor stand is currently available in the US and Canada only. For other countries/territories, please inquire about availability with the Concept2 resource in your area.
- Floor stand base: 32 in x 52 in (81.3 cm x 132 cm)
- Floor stand installed on SkiErg: 32 in x 52 in x 85 in (81.3 cm x 132 cm x 215.9 cm)
- Part number 2372